Extension Specialist and Assistant Professor
|Ph.D. — University of Georgia (Weed Science)|
|M.S. — Auburn University (Weed Science)|
|B.S. — China Agricultural University (Agronomy)|
|Extension Specialist. Assistant Professor|
|Southern Weed Science Society|
|Weed Science Society of America|
|International Weed Science Society|
|American Peanut Research and Education Society|
|American Society of Agronomy|
1. Weed control and herbicide usage in cotton, peanut and emerging crops
2. Herbicide drift and off-target injury
3. Herbicide physiology, environmental fate and herbicide-crop-weed interaction
1. Provide Alabama growers with latest information regarding weed management, herbicide selection and usage.
2. Educate growers, chemical dealers and other stake holders about application techniques, spray drift management and other herbicide related issues.
3. Support extension agents, growers and other stake holders with technical knowledge in weed science; reduce production cost and increase overall productivity of Alabama farms.