Dale Monks Publications
- Monks, C. D., D. P. Delaney, M. D. Pegues, E. Tunnell, and M. G. Patterson. 2002. Cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) response to mid-season hurricane damage. J. of Extension 40 No.2. (Internet journal)
- Faircloth, W. H., M. G. Patterson, C. D. Monks, and W. R. Goodman. 2001. Weed management programs for glyphosate-tolerant cotton (Gossypium hirsutum). Weed Technol. 15:544-551.
- Sanders*, J. C., C. D. Monks, M. G. Patterson, D. P. Delaney, D. P. Moore, and L. W. Wells. 2001. Effectiveness of ammonium thiosulfate to enhance weed control and reduce cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) injury. Weed Technol. 15:236-241.
- Monks, C. D., M. G. Patterson, J. W. Wilcut, and D. P. Delaney. 1999. Effect of pyrithiobac, MSMA, and DSMA on cotton ( Gossypium hirsutum L.) growth and weed control. Weed Technol. 13:6-11.
- Monks, C. D., W. K. Vencill, J. P. Hatton, M. L. McFarland, and D. P. Delaney. 1999. Johnsongrass (Sorghum halepense L.) response to post emergence herbicides applied the previous year. J. of Production Agric. 11:507-509.
Last Updated: September 23, 2013