Charles Burmester Publications
- Schwab, E.B., D.W. Reeves, C.H. Burmester, and R.L. Raper. 2002. Conservation Tillage Systems for Cotton in the Tennessee Valley. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. S., Vol 66, pp. 569-577.
- Patterson, M.G., and C.H. Burmester. 2001. Overview of Regional Defoliation Practices and Results of Regional Treatments Conducted by the Cotton Defoliation Work Group – Southeast, Chapter 9. In Cotton Harvest Management: Use and Influence of Harvest Aids. Cotton Foundation Reference Book Series Number Five. pp. 207-219.
- Mullins, G.L., G.J. Schwab and C.H. Burmester. 1999. Cotton Response to Surface Applications of Potassium: A 10-Year Summary. Journal of Production Agriculture. Vol 12, July – September.
- Burmester, C.H., M.G. Patterson and D.W. Reeves. 1995. Challenges of No-Till Cotton Production on Silty Clay Soils in Alabama. In Conservation-Tillage System for Cotton. Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station. Special Report 169. pp. 5-8.
- Edmisten, K.L., C.W. Wood and C.H. Burmester. 1994. Effects of Early Season Foliar Fertilization on Cotton Growth, Yield and Nutrient Concentration. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 17:683-692.
Last Updated: September 20, 2013